RE: Error mounting root fs on 72:01 using Promise FastTrak TX2000 (PDC20271)

From: Nicklas Bondesson
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 12:24:43 EST

I will try to do that now. Do you think this can have anything to do with me
actually having a rather large root partition (76GB)? I will try with two
33GB partitions this time (it might have something to do with it - but on
the other hand it is working working with the Debian pre-compiled kernel).

Well, let's see what I find out. I'll keep you posted.

/Nicke