Re: SCO's infringing files list

From: Erik Andersen
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 18:53:40 EST

On Mon Dec 22, 2003 at 03:19:04PM -0600, Tom Felker wrote:
> Where did the 0.97 to present version come from?

For errno.h, according to this:
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/360/1997/11/0/1999771/
I got Linus to add ENOMEDIUM and EMEDIUMTYPE into the kernel for
2.0.32, as part of my work on (what was to become) the Uniform
cdrom driver, based on original work from David van Leeuwen.
http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/9704.0/0105.html
I then helped push these defines into glibc and libc5.

So at least those two defines are clearly not SCO derived...

-Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen http://codepoet-consulting.com/