Best Low-cost IDE RAID Solution For 2.6.x? (OT?)

From: Johannes Ruscheinski
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 13:05:29 EST

Hi,

We're looking for a low-cost high-reliability IDE RAID solution that works well
with the 2.6.x series of kernels. We have about 1 TB (8 disks) that we'd
like to access in a non-redundant raid mode. Yes, I know, that lack of
redundancy and high reliability are contradictory. Let's just say that
currently we lack the funding to do anything else but we may be able to obtain
more funding for our disk storage needs in the near future.
--
TIA,
Johannes

Outlook, n.:
A virus delivery system with added email functionality.