2.4.23-BK9 and DC21142/3

From: Robert L. Harris
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 11:08:02 EST

I just installed 2.4.23-bk9 on a system with a ethernet card that
lscpi reports as DC21142 which is a quad port card. When the machine
came up it auto negotiated half duplex instead of full. On 2.4.21-ac4
it negotiated Full.

I searched around the bugzilla and couldn't find anything relevant but
it could just be my searching sucks.

Any ideas? I don't believe that passing an append parameter would be
good as it would have to be done to about 50 servers.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
@ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
These are MY OPINIONS ALONE. I speak for no-one else.

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.