[RFC] IMQ port to 2.6.0

From: Christian Trefzer
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 19:51:49 EST

OK folks, hit me -- I tried to port the Intermediate Queueing Device driver
(IMQ) to the 2.6.x kernel series. It's my first submission / patch / whatever
to the linux kernel, so any hint will be appreciated.

The diff was made against vanilla 2.6.0, but can be applied without a hitch to
2.6.1-rc1 as well. The further one compiles with two warnings in imq.c which
is actually left unchanged, as it seemed to be written somewhat clean, as far
as the 2.6 driver issues are concerned.
Runtime testing will follow tomorrow, for both 2.6.0 and 2.6.1-rc1. But just
in case someone wants to break his/her box while I'm asleep, here goes the
diff. The true credits are due to someone else, of course...

imq.c reads:
Authors: Patrick McHardy, <kaber@xxxxxxxxx>
The first version was written by Martin Devera, <devik@xxxxxx>
Credits: Jan Rafaj <imq2t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Update patch to 2.4.21
Sebastian Strollo <sstrollo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Fix "Dead-loop on netdevice imq"-issue

Have fun, and blame (but please don't sue) me for any mess contained herein...