Re: GetASF failed on DVD authentication

From: Jeff Chua
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 20:11:17 EST

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Jeff Chua wrote:

> The log showed "Illegal Request: invalid command operation code" when I
> issued "tstdvd".

> Jan 3 08:17:48 boston kernel: usb-storage: -- code: 0x70, key: 0x5, ASC: 0x20, ASCQ: 0x0
> Jan 3 08:17:48 boston kernel: usb-storage: Illegal Request: invalid command operation code

Ok, I applied Jens's patch, rmmod sg, rmmod cdrom, and retest "tstdvd".

This time, debug still shows the same "Illegal Request", BUT the drive
successfully authenticated.

I tried the following command, but still couldn't get scsi log ...

echo "scsi log error,scan,mlqueue,mlcomplete,llqueue,llcomplete,hlqueue,hlcomplete 9"
>/proc/scsi/scsi

Thanks,
Jeff