Re: xterm scrolling speed - scheduling weirdness in 2.6 ?!

From: mikeg
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 13:45:25 EST

At 04:42 PM 1/4/2004 +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:

Do not worry, _I_ will go back to lurking about this issue _again_,

Wrong answer. Jump in with both feet instead (much fun, highly educational). The code's not complicated (the problem space is though).

but after _once_again_ seeing a issue about this being blown off

By you personally.

as being something wrong with 'it', and some facts (you did see
that the skipping code for the other user _never_ kicked in)
were just ignored, I just could not help myself - sorry.

Don't apologize... scratch that itch :)

-Mike