Re: 2.6.1-rc1 affected?

From: Markus Hästbacka
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 13:15:47 EST

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 18:46, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Yup.

Why isn't there any security update to 2.6.0/2.6.1-rc1 out yet, then?
Yes, the patch..
But I think there's corporations who use 2.6.0 and don't read the lkml.

Just a penny for my thoughts..

Regards,
Markus

--
"Software is like sex, it's better when it's free."
Markus Hästbacka <midian at ihme dot org>