patch submision format and scripts?

From: Manuel Estrada Sainz
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 21:41:09 EST

Hi,

I have seen many patch baches in LKML that look like arranged by some
kind of script.

Are there any public scripts to do the job?

Could some kind soul send me his "patch sending" script?
I'll put them all together in some kind of web page for everyone to use
and try to make a "one size fits all" tool based on them.

There also seams to be some arrangement rules, which are not always the
same.
Is there any preference or documentation on the different arrangements?
I could also gather information here and document it for those to come.

Have a nice day

Manuel

--
--- Manuel Estrada Sainz <ranty@xxxxxxxxxx>