Re: XFS over 7.7TB LVM partition through NFS

From: Eric Sandeen
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 13:59:53 EST

Just to get this out of the way, I assume CONFIG_LBD is turned on?
I think so, otherwise it should not mount.

Also, is below an oops, or an xfs corruption message, or...? What came
before the call trace.

fsck won't do anything, fsck.xfs is a no-op.

You could run xfs_repair over the fs to see what it finds.

Also please include xfs_info output for the filesystem, and whether you
expect that any clients are writing files > 4G...

And, that stack looks awfully long if it's real, turning on the stack
overflow check in the kernel might be interesting.

-Eric

--
Eric Sandeen [C]XFS for Linux http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs
sandeen@xxxxxxx SGI, Inc. 651-683-3102