RAID 5 from 2.4.24 to 2.6.0

From: Martin F Krafft
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 08:44:17 EST

Due to stability problems with the RAID code in 2.4 (detaailed
message forthcoming), I would like to try 2.6.0 on one of our
servers. However, anticipating problems, I want to make sure that
this change is not irreversible.

Can I mount RAID 1 and 5 partitions in 2.6.0 and 2.4.24
interchangeably?

Thanks,

--
Martin F. Krafft Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student Department of Information Technology

one has to multiply thoughts to the point
where there aren't enough policemen to control them.
-- stanislaw jerzey lec