2.6.1-rc3 lost scanner, gnomeradio's gui segfaults

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 01:04:30 EST

Greets everyone;

I'm setup to use libusb here, rahter than drivers/usb/scanner in the
kernel config.

Up to 2.6.1-rc1-mm1 and possibly a little later, my scanner worked
just fine. But now on 2.6.1-rc3 its disappeared.

I also have everything in the i2c category except i2c-dev (builtin) as
modules trying to find some combination that will let sensors run.
I had all that compiled in the last time it worked.

Also, gnomeradio just segfaulted on startup and left the radio on when
it did. That also worked previously.

Ideas?

--
Cheers, Gene