Re: What SCSI in the IBM?

From: Robert L. Harris
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 10:23:22 EST

Thus spake Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx (Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx):

> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:05:12 EST, "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris@xxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > The network cards in this IBM came up great once I found the right port.
> > Now though I'm trying to find what SCSI driver to use.
>
> What IBM? Laptop? PC? Netfinity? RS6K? e/i/p/z-series?

Ok, I found the "isa-pnp" module which fixed the unresolved module but
now the sym driver also just give no device errors. This is a 2U Xeon
"eServer" model number x345.

:wq!
Robert L. Harris | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
@ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
These are MY OPINIONS ALONE. I speak for no-one else.

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.