USB keyboard misbehaves in 2.6.1

From: Marcelo Bezerra
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 20:14:49 EST

I have a usb keyboard wich happens to also have a standard ps2 connector
(A microsft internet keyboard pro).
After booting in 2.6.1 one key (the one with ] and } on it) behaves like
print screen when I only connect it via usb, when I connect it to the
keyboard port as well it behaves correctly and prints the expected
characters.
My keyboard has a br-abnt2 layout, but I ignore this fact and load no
keymaps, since I prefer the us layout for historical reasons and it
should print \ and | as it does when not working as a usb keyboard.

This key generates keycode 84 in usb mode and 43 in standard mode.

Is there any other info that could be usefull?