meta OT: subscribing to linux-kernel not successful

From: martin f krafft
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 13:21:57 EST

Hi there,

I tried a while ago to subscribe to linux-{kernel,raid}, but my
request has not been approved. It usually doesn't take days to
subscribe to a mailing list, does it?

Anyway, if the maintainers are busy, please don't see this as
a flame. I understand the situation, I am just asking for
reconsideration to have the following two addresses added
respectively:

linux-kernel=vger.kernel.org (at) mass.madduck.net
linux-raid=vger.kernel.org (at) mass.madduck.net

I appreciate your time!

--
martin; (greetings from the heart of the sun.)

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"it is only the modern that ever becomes old-fashioned."
-- oscar wilde