Re: 2.6.0 NFS-server low to 0 performance

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 09:26:47 EST

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Russell King wrote:

> Basically, the SMC91C111 is great for use on small, *well controlled*
> embedded networks, but anything else is asking for trouble.

Ok, thanks. Well, just out of curiousity (also, why I concluded it might
have been a more general problem - because I had it on both my ARM boards)
- where is the bottleneck likely to be on a SA system with a Netgear-FA411
PCMCIA card (NE2000-compatible)? Just a slow CPU?

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski