Re: Synaptics Touchpad workaround for strange behavior after Syncloss (With Patch). (fwd)

From: Gunter Königsmann
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 11:27:46 EST

Strike! Helps.

No more warnings, no more bad clicks, and a *real* smooth movement.

Never thought, a touchpad can work *this* well... ;-)

Anyway, I still get those 4 lines on leaving X, but don't know, if it is
an error of the kernel, anyway, and doesn't do anything bad exept of
warning me:

atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: Unknown key released (translated set 2, code 0x7a on isa0060/serio0).

Yours,

Gunter.

--
Nasrudin called at a large house to collect for charity. The servant said
"My master is out." Nasrudin replied, "Tell your master that next time he