Re: Linux-2.6.1

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 23:04:40 EST

Stewart Smith wrote:
On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 17:49, Linus Torvalds wrote:

I'm going to be in Australia (and on airplanes) for the week, but we're
all in the capable hands of Andrew, so why worry? The fact that I'm
fleeing the country should in no way be construed as anything sinister at
all, no siree. Nope. I'm innocent, and nobody saw me do it.

Isn't it just fleeing to better beer?

Don't know about you, even my local supermarket has 10-12 microbrews, any of the beverage warehouses I can come up with at least 30 brewers with a selection of styles each, and most have 4-8 kegs of draft on tap for sale by the growler. I go for high-hopped ales, but there are lots of other goodies. Not to mention eight brew pubs close and another ten within an hour or so.

"Other beer" I believe, I'll even buy "fewer bland beers," but not better beer in general. Unless you live in a dry state, of course.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc