Re: [discuss] Re: kgdb for x86_64 2.6 kernels

From: George Anzinger
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 15:57:46 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
Hi!

I'll attempt reading your patch and merging as much stuff as possible.
Thanks.

May I suggest reading the comments preceeding the patch itself in Andrew's breakout code. These were written by Ingo and, I think, reflect some of the things he found useful.

Also, the information found in .../Documentation/i386/kgdb/* of the
patch.

Some docs would be nice, but we probably want to have it in
Documentation/kgdb/, as it is no longer i386-specific.

and then sub arch under that for arch differences. I like it.

--
George Anzinger george@xxxxxxxxxx