New maintainer for Bluetooth subsystem

From: Max Krasnyansky
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 13:28:29 EST

Hi Folks,

I'd like to announce new maintainer for Linux kernel Bluetooth subsystem
and Linux Bluetooth user-space utilities (aka BlueZ project). I've been
pretty busy lately (work, personal stuff, etc) and unfortunately I won't
have enough time to do a good maintainer job in the near future. Hence
my resignation :). But I'll try to contribute to the project as time
permits, my TODO list is still pretty long.

Marcel Holtmann <marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> is going to assume primary
maintainer role. Marcel has been one of the _most_ active contributors
to the BlueZ. He wrote many pieces of the current Bluetooth kernel code
and knows Bluetooth subsystem very very well. Actually he's already been
handling a lot of the maintainer tasks, so it should come as no surprise
to anybody.

Thanks
Max

http://bluez.sf.net