sched-idle and disk-priorities for 2.6.X

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 13:12:12 EST

Hi!

I have some lingvistics application here that is pretty
demanding... it eats a lot of memory, overloads disk, and basically
makes system unusable for even as simple tasks as reading maillists.

I basically don't care about performance of that job, as long as it
does progress at least when I'm not in front of the computer. But I'd
like to have my machine usable...

Any ideas?

Where are lastest versions of disk-prio and sched-idle patches?

Pavel
[Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]