Re: parkbd adapter

From: Randy.Dunlap
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 16:36:09 EST

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:01:16 -0200 Evaldo Gardenali <evaldo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| Hi
| I've been trying to find the schematics or any documentation on building
| the parallel port to aux adapter (used by parkbd.o) so that one can plug
| a keyboard to the parallel port, and all I can find is a page saying
| 'schematics will follow sometime later' and a page referenced everywhere
| that doesnt exist anymore (http://www.suse.cz/development/input/).
| Would someone please send me any useful data/link?
| (I tried emailing Mr. Vojtech Pavlik a long time ago, but I got no reply)

The web page that you mentioned is now at
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~vojtech/input/
or
http://linuxconsole.sourceforge.net/input/input.html
However, the parkbd reference isn't there.

Google for "parkbd +adapter" and you can find it.
parkbd adapter is mentioned here
<http://linuxconsole.sourceforge.net/input/adapters.html>
but not presented...

--