Re: [linuxkernel] Re: Raw I/O Problems with inb()

From: Brett Gmoser
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 21:14:05 EST

Thanks very much for your insight. I do appreciate it.

I do agree that the next step will be to write a kernel module. However, I would like to see if it is feasible to do this with inb(), since I see no very easy way around the fact that I do not want the program to work remotely.

Really, the question boils down to this: Is the keyboard status port on AMD systems 0x64, or is it something else? If so, what is it?

Thank you!

Brett