Re: KGDB documentation [Re: [discuss] KGDB 2.0.3 with fixes and developmentin ethernet interface]

From: George Anzinger
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 04:03:57 EST

Amit S. Kale wrote:
Hi All,

I extracted this part of Pavel the patch he had submitted for 2.0.3 and appended it to README file. Since Pavel has't noticed it, I am assuming that most people won't notice it either.

Do people think pushing documentation into Documentation/kgdb directory is a better idea?

Another note about kgdb documentation - There is a lot of documentation at kgdb.sourceforge.net. It's more of howto type rather than manpages. Will it be too much as a documentation in kernel sources.

Any ideas on which things to put into Documentation/kgdb and which to have on a website.

It should all be in the kernel tree. See, for example, the mm patch.

-g

--
George Anzinger george@xxxxxxxxxx