Re: kernel.org verification key updated (fwd)

From: Walter Hofmann
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 17:23:12 EST

I wonder, did anyone else get this email?
It seems to be a reply to a message that I posted on linux-kernel in
October 2000(!).

Walter

----- Forwarded message from Anita Spraque <anitas@xxxxx> -----

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 01:04:20 -0800
From: Anita Spraque <anitas@xxxxxxx>
To: Walter Hofmann <Walter.Hofmann@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kernel.org verification key updated

Hi Walter (I am sorry about last email, didn't mean to mess up your
name!),

I heard that you know quite a bit about kernel stuff, and I was hoping
you might be able to help me out. I am currently looking for a
performance analysis person who has done kernel tweaking and tuning and
has experience with Spec SFS. Do you know anyone I could talk to. This
is such an urgent position, that even if someone wasn't looking, perhaps
I could talk to them more about the position - they might know
someone... By the way, I also have several different kernel development
roles... if you happen to know of anyone who might be interested at
seeing what is out there right now. These positions are in the Bay Area
(California).

Thanks for your help!

Anita Sprague
office: (408) 267-6900 ext 11