Re: Nvidia drivers and 2.6.x kernel

From: Christian Unger
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 18:34:17 EST

> Complain to nVidia.

yeah i did think about that, except
"
NVIDIA provides superior 3D graphics processors to the computer industry's
leading add-in card manufacturers and PC OEMs. We do not sell any products
directly to end users so we do not have a staff dedicated to end-user
technical support. If you are having a problem with any NVIDIA-based product,
please contact either the PC or board manufacturer of your product.
"

So who writes the drivers??
--
with kind regards,
Christian Unger

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless - Reverence)

Mobile: 0402 268904
Internet: http://naiv.sourceforge.net
NAIV Status:
Stable Testing Development
0.2.3r2 0.3.0 0.3.1 - File Handling

"May there be mercy on man and machine for their sins" (Animatrix)