Re: [ACPI] Re: PROBLEM: ACPI freezes 2.6.1 on boot

From: Sérgio Monteiro Basto
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 18:37:48 EST

So you are another APIC victim :)

The funny thing, is that I thought that because,
Linus has write :
"It's entirely possible that the SCI is just horribly broken, and can't
be level-triggered" about "ACPI: IRQ 9 was Edge Triggered, setting to
Level Triggerd".

And thinking, can be true ? that, if SCI can't be level-triggered (like
my laptop and yours), kernel with APIC (loapic or smp) options will hang
on boot !

--
Sérgio M B