Re: 2.6.2-rc1-mm2 kernel oops

From: Eric
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 01:36:10 EST

On Sunday 25 January 2004 18:04, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Eric <eric@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Now I get the test_wp_bit oops w/
> >

> Can you see if this patch makes the test_wp_bit() oops go away?

I will try it tomorrow. Sorry I am a little slow on the e-mails, I will do
what I can to help, but I can't move as fast, or devote as much time as I
would like, im in college right now. I will apply the patch and see if it
makes my oops go away.
Thanks so much for your help. I appreciate all the hard work you guys do on
the kernel and all the mind-racking problems that come with an
ever-increasing userbase.