Re: Synaptics problems with kernel 2.6.x

From: Florian Huber
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 14:39:55 EST

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 03:42, Richard Kuryk wrote:

> I have been reading prior messages so I know there are issues with power
> management and ACPI and I have tried them on/off it doesn't really
> help.

Do you have a tool that polls apm/acpi info very often? (like gkrellm
apci plugin). I switched this off and now my tp is workling correctly.

HTH

--
Florian Huber

Key ID: D9D50EA2
Fingerprint: 0241 C329 E355 9B94 8D34 F637 4EB9 1B1D D9D5 0EA2

BOFH Excuse #379:
We've picked COBOL as the language of choice.