Re: PROBLEM: ISDN CAPI (avm b1pci) doesn't work, occasionally freezes Kernel (2.6.1)

From: Karsten Keil
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 15:36:26 EST

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 04:23:05PM +0100, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> || On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:59:48 -0200
> || fcp <fcp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> f> He advised me this morning that the latest i4l cvs branch kernel26
> f> version (old isdn system) fixes the problems we are having with
> f> the 2.6.1 kernel. Haven't had a chance to test this yet.
>
> Ah, so 2.6.2 should fix the problem? Good.

I sent a big patch to Linus (against 2.6.2-rc2), you will find the patch at
ftp://ftp.isdn4linux.de/pub/isdn4linux/kernel/v2.6.
It fix some small problems with the CAPI2.0 implementation/AVM active cards
and is a new I4L/HiSax implementation based on the stable 2.4 code base.
It's successfull tested by a handfull people and I run it with all cards
I own (~40 different types) without outstanding problems so far.

Currently untested:
Teles PCMCIA
Elsa PCMCIA
some old ISA cards