Re: Bluetooth oddity

From: Anders Karlsson
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 09:01:39 EST

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 13:33, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Anders,

Hello Marcel,

> I assume that you have enabled the SCO support of the HCI USB driver.
> The unlink of ISOC URB's fails on UHCI host controllers and actually I
> don't know why. So disable the SCO support of the HCI USB driver and you
> can switch on and off your Bluetooth device as often as you like.

I just checked, and I did have the SCO support switched on. Shows that
the name can not be trusted... ;-)

> What is your USB host controller chipset? Do you see an oops?

No oops, rebuilding the kernel with serial support built in so I can
attach serial console. After that I should be able to capture any
information required.

> This was a bug in the RFCOMM layer that has been already fixed. Why
> don't you say what 2.6 kernel do you use? Try the latest 2.6.2-rc2 or
> 2.6.1-mh3 and this will go away.

I am currently using 2.6.1 proper, but saw it in 2.6.0 and a couple of
half-way houses between 2.6.0 and 2.6.1.

I will give 2.6.2-rc2 a try over the weekend.

Regards,

--
Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Trudheim Technology Limited