Re: [Swsusp-devel] Software Suspend 2.0

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 01:37:14 EST

Hi.

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 19:22, Luke-Jr wrote:

> Except that it doesn't seem to work...
> 1. patched in software-suspend-core-2.0-whole -- worked fine
> 2. software-suspend-linux-2.6.1-rev3-whole:
> 2a. can't autodetect files to patch
> 2b. alot of patching fails
>
> Is there something obvious I'm doing wrong? :/

Yes. Apply the patches the other way around - the version specific one
first, then the core. Oh, you'll also want to get the latest 2.6.1 patch
(http://swsusp.sf.net).

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.