Re: [Swsusp-devel] Software Suspend 2.0

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 04:20:09 EST

Nigel Cunningham wrote:
Hi.

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 22:03, Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:

Get the latest 2.6.1 patch (revision 7) and latest core patch (2.0) from
http://swsusp.sf.net.

I am sorry, I only see a rev 6 patch. Will that also work?

You're right. I got the revision number for 2.4.24 stuck in my head.
rev6 is the right one.

Ok, just trying it out. So far:

Doing the kernel patch to 2.6.2-rc3, it asks me about a file missing in xfs. I skipped it. Then I used your patch you sent to lkml to fix things up. Finally I applied the core patch. Now it asks me

The next patch would create the file kernel/power/swsusp2.c,
which already exists! Assume -R? [n]

Should this happen? What to do now?

Prakash