FW: Linux device driver using c++!

From: Jinu M.
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 08:13:56 EST

Is there someway I can make use of a OS independent C++ code. This code has classes, new, delete etc.. My plan was to build a static library using the C++ code and then write a simple OS interface module which has the init, cleanup, read, write, ioctl etc but calls C++ functions in the library.

Is this scenario possible?

-Jinu