Re: [CRYPTO]: Miscompiling sha256.c by gcc 3.2.3 and arch pentium3,4

From: Bill Davidsen
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 16:23:46 EST

David S. Miller wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:35:20 -0500 (EST)
James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Proposed patch below. I think sha512 would have been ok, but might as well make them the same.

R Chan, please test and let us know if it fixes the problem for you.

I'm putting this into my tree(s), thanks James.

What didn't you like about Jakob's patch which avoids the 64 byte size penalty?

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO TMR Associates, Inc