Re: 2.6.0, cdrom still showing directories after being erased

From: Tomas Zvala
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 10:46:33 EST

Ok,
Im sorry for misinformation ... I better just keep on reading not writing :).
But anyway. The thing that mislead me is that I would expect to get "already mounted" message if I tried to mount the drive to the same mountpoint again.(at least i get it if i try to do it with read-only mounted xfs. i cant try it with iso9660 on cdr).

Tomas Zvala