Re: Synaptics Touchpad workaround for strange behavior after Syncloss (With Patch). (fwd)

From: Gunter Königsmann
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 04:29:53 EST

Hello there!

I am the guy with the Siemens Amilo-M Notebook and the Synaptics Touchpad
loosing sync.

I have upgraded to linux-2.6.2, and IT WORKS out of the box! Even without
the 8042.nomux kernel parameter.

In the Changelog there are some of the kernel patches You gave me for 2.6.1,
and loads of ACPI changes. Perhaps You were right, and the power management
interferred with the Multiplexer.

Thanks a lot another time,

Gunter Königsmann.

--
This Czech walks into police station in 1968 during the Fraternal Assistance.
Czech: Hey, out there in the street, a Swiss soldier knocked me down and