Re: 2.6.2-mm1 aka "Geriatric Wombat"

From: Lenar Lõhmus
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 09:18:32 EST

Alistair John Strachan wrote:

On Thursday 05 February 2004 09:44, Andrew Morton wrote:

Still doesn't boot on my nForce 2 system, hangs while probing PDC RAID card. Confirmed from 2.6.2-rc3-mm1 that it was likely related to ACPI changes, but reverting bk-acpi.patch makes no difference.

I'd like to test mainline, but I'm using gcc 3.4 snapshot, so I'll try later today with 2.6.2 + linus.patch.

Same here, hangs probing hpt366 ide controller. After some time says:

hde: lost interrupt

boots ok with pci=noacpi

Lenar