RE: [Infiniband-general] Getting an Infiniband access layer in the linux kernel

From: Raj, Ashok
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 13:37:56 EST

Hi Greg

I don't think re-implementing was the idea, but the motivation was that
this code was origininally developed for multiple operating environments
such as EFI for preboot, and also some embedded environment. This was
designed to just ease effort in porting.

Iam not sure what you point out that is not done correctly, please help
us understand.

Thanks
ashok