Re: oops in old isdn4linux and 2.6.2-rc3 (was in -rc2 too)

From: Stian Jordet
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 18:03:49 EST

tir, 03.02.2004 kl. 08.48 skrev Karsten Keil:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:00:13PM +0100, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> > Hi Karsten,
> >
> > > try the actual I4L for 2.6 patch in
> > > ftp://ftp.isdn4linux.de/pub/isdn4linux/kernel/v2.6
> >
> > what is your current plan for including these patches into mainstream
> > once 2.6.2 is out?
> >

> Was sent to Linus a week ago, but no answer so far.

Now that 2.6.2 is out, and it still hasn't been applied, is it
inappropriate to beg you to resend it to Linus and/or Andrew? It is
really crucial for me, without this patch Hisax with TelesPCI support
won't even compile. And probably lots of others as well.

Thanks for your great work!

Best regards,
Stian