Re: [Infiniband-general] Getting an Infiniband access layer in theLinux kernel

From: Greg KH
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 18:26:36 EST

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 02:26:46PM -0800, Hefty, Sean wrote:
> Personally, I'm amazed that professional developers have to discuss or
> defend modular, portable code.

And I can't believe that I have to defend the current Linux kernel
implementation of its modular and portable code to more platforms than
you can shake a stick at.

Who wants to work with who here?

> Once the code has been submitted, then specific implementation problems
> can be dealt with.

Great, when is this going to happen? I think I'm not going to respond
anymore to this thread until I see some actual code.

That's what I get for trying to point out problems before they happen...

greg k-h