Re: usb mouse/keyboard problems under 2.6.2

From: Randy.Dunlap
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 23:34:39 EST

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:15:31 -0600 Greg Norris <haphazard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

| On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 05:03:04PM -0600, Greg Norris wrote:
| > Here's the output from dmesg, after rebuilding with CONFIG_USB_DEBUG
| > enabled. It doesn't seem to be producing any output from after the
| > initialization completed (and the problem has recurred several times
| > since then), so please let me know if I should be going about this
| > differently.
| >
| > Thanx!
|
| The problem appears to have been introduced in 2.6.2-rc2. Can anyone
| tell me how to find the individual patches which were added between
| -rc1 and -rc2? I can diff the trees easily enough, of course, but it
| would be much easier if I had a collection of discrete patches to work
| with.

I don't see an easy way to see all of those changesets.
Changesets used to be available at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/testing/cset/
but what's there now is only for after 2.6.2 was released.

You can also see the changesets listed at
http://linux.bkbits.net:8080/linux-2.5/ChangeSet@-4w?nav=index.html
(that's all changesets for the last 4 weeks) and then just look
at all of the changes between the v2.6.2-rc1 and v2.6.2-rc2 tags
(which are highlighted in yellow).

--
~Randy