Re: [matroxfb] Second head is on but fb1 not accessible

From: Jan Mynarik
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 08:23:29 EST

> Make sure that /dev/fb1 is character device 29,1 and not 29,32. 2.2.x kernels
> accept 29,32 only, 2.4.x accept both, and 2.6.x accept 29,1 only.

Thanks for super-fast reply :-), I did think it could be related to
minor device number.

But anyway, shouldn't I have at least console visible on the second head
(even if /dev/fb1 is not accessible)? I tested it by attaching my
monitor to second head and nothing appeared.

Jan "Pogo" Mynarik

--
Jan Mynarik <mynarikj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>