2.6.3-rc vs 2.6.2: new problem at boot?

From: Joël Bourquard
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 12:06:23 EST

I'm sorry if this were reported already, but I think this might have
been overlooked, and is important for upcoming 2.6.3.

I'm booting 2.6.2 fine, but with the exact same .config file,
2.6.3-rc1/2 finds no volume groups during initrd execution.

/boot is on /dev/hda1:reiserfs, everything else is on /dev/hda2:LVM.

Before I add debug stuff to initrd, was there a voluntary change
somewhere between 2.6.2 and 2.6.3-rc1 that can trigger this ?

Thanks
JoÃl