Kernel 2.60 i810 Framebuffer.

From: Patrick Beard
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 06:44:22 EST

Hi,

Not a show stopper problem, but its annoying.

I'm using kernel 2.60 with framebuffer support for i810. All is working
well except when I shutdown from while in iceWM. If I issue a shutdown
from xterm, then X stops and the console displays normally i.e. the text
that was there before X started, but it doesn't refresh and show the
shutdown sequence, instead the screen remains static. If I log into a
console on tty(x) and then shutdown, the shutdown sequence is shown.

Hope I explained this ok.

Any Ideas?

--
Patrick