Re: Intel x86-64 support patch breaks amd64

From: Tony Lindgren
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 15:40:41 EST

* Andi Kleen <ak@xxxxxxx> [040219 11:24]:

> You need the appended patch to build on Uni Processor again. I already
> submitted it to Linus, but he doesn't seem to have merged it yet
> (or alternatively compile for SMP)

OK, that compiles, but does not boot. Tt's not the *.S files, not the
*.c, files, I think it's in the .h files somewhere.

Undoing *.S files did not help. Undoing *.c files did not help.
Finally undoing the *.h files booted... I'll try to narrow it down more.

Yeah, this is UP machine. Also just remembered I don't have a serial port
for lowe level printk's :)

Tony