Re: 2.6.3-mm1 and aic7xxx

From: Fabio Coatti
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 04:09:02 EST

Alle Monday 23 February 2004 08:28, Len Brown ha scritto:

> Fabio,
> Any chance you can isolate further where this broke by finding the
> latest release where it worked properly?
>
> ie. does vanilla 2.6.3 work if you back out the mm patch?
>
> If 2.6.3 works, then I'd be interested if the following 2.6.3 patch
> breaks it:

[SNIP]

Sure, this evening I'll try to catch the exact last release that worked fine.
I've used only mm releases so far, so I've noticed the problem only with
2.6.3-mm1 and mm2; in a few hours I'll report back for other versions as you
suggested.

--
Fabio Coatti http://www.ferrara.linux.it/members/cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group http://ferrara.linux.it