Re: only ieee1394 from 2.4.20 works for me

From: Ben Collins
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 15:54:26 EST

This lack of response is probably why you haven't gotten any help. I
can't magically fix the issues you are seeing.

I did however take the time today to load up 2.4.25 on my AMD/nForce
box, and was able to load sbp2 and read/write from a drive without any
problems (even did an fsck afterwards to make sure) and also captured
some video frames with video1394 using coriander.

I didn't see any problems, but then again with such a vague complaint
it's sort of hard to attempt to reproduce anything.

--
Debian - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/