Re: Does Flushing the Queue after PG REALLY a Necessity?

From: Coywolf Qi Hunt
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 06:36:45 EST

Herbert Poetzl wrote:

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 05:17:18PM +0800, Coywolf Qi Hunt wrote:

Btw, could you please do not show others email address when you reply? Change your mail client's configuration. I don't like my this email address be grabbed by spammers. thanks

hmm, ever heard of the evil From: header?

The mail address got in the body, and all the lkml archives show it in html pages. Then more spammers ...

Coywolf

--
Coywolf Qi Hunt
Admin of http://GreatCN.org and http://LoveCN.org