RE: [Infiniband-general] Getting an Infiniband access layer in theLinux kernel

From: Woodruff, Robert J
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 12:59:54 EST

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 03:20:46PM -0800, Greg KH Wrote,

>Great, when is this going to happen? I think I'm not going to respond
anymore
>to this thread until I see some actual code.

Ok, we now have the InfiniBand Access Layer (IBAL) integrated and
building in
the 2.6.3 environment and have a patch that we can provide. We have not
yet
fixed the issues that you have raised so far (such as the abstraction
layer),
but wanted to submit the code so that we can get additional
feedback from you and all of the community, as you requested.

Would you like me to submit the patch directly to linux-kernel email
list ?

I have also posted it to the InfiniBand sourceforge website at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/infiniband